Al-Huda Charitable Association
who are we
Al-Huda Charitable Association
an independent, non-profit organization aims to establish a civilized society in Syria, guided by the talents of individuals and noble human values to develop the society to fulfill leadership role in qualitative projects in many fields; Aid and Development to Raise Awareness for Education, Health, Social Protection and the Individual and Community; to improve and improve the society; good use of capacities.
Al-Huda Charitable Association recognizes that humanitarian assistance covers all people.
Al-Huda Charitable Association, Law of the Republic of Turkey by charities and private
It is a non-governmental organization established to establish foundations,
and independently of any influence of another party.
It is organization.
Al-Huda Charitable Association does not support any of the parties of the
is an impartial organization that is not outside the scope of humanitarianism.
Not to be discriminated
Al Huda Humanitarian Aid is a place where you can not be a member of,
Regardless of discriminatory factors, it provides services to beneficiaries.
We believe that the lives of all people are of equal value.
We affirm the honor, potential and contribution of the participants, donors, partners, staff and volunteers.
We act with the mission to be honest and transparent in what we do and say
We seek the highest levels of learning and performance to further impact the lives of those who need it.
What are we doing
- Emergency aid
- Protection (Child Protection)
- Orphan Care
- Protected body
- Tradesman and vocational training, qualification and teaching
- Productive and development projects: (sewing – agriculture – small character …)
Leadership and excellence in building and developing individual and Syrian society
Our mission is to build and develop individuals and societies in Syria according to human dignity principles. .
Our objectives are:
We are trying to capture the following goals and objectives
- It builds unique human and development projects.
- To reach cooperation and partnership principle with humanitarian aid and charitable institutions.
- Strengthening, acquiring and winning the trust of the group
- Finding multiple, increasing financial resources and achieving comprehensive quality
- To save the children and bring them back to the school.
- By publishing the values of Erdem, we have been actively active in Islamic cultures while building Islamic centers and teaching people to read the Qur'an. We share the noble Islamic values proudly.
And these goals will occur during the following procedures:
- To provide care and support to orphans and needy families by providing financial, logistic and medical care
- Especially in critical situations to provide milk (baby food) to children
- To give importance to the people and refugees who are displaced in the country by meeting basic and basic needs.
- Building schools and training centers
- Building schools and training centers...
- To provide employment opportunities for young people and to work for them.
- Increasing the financial resources that allow us to open new development projects, multitude finding.